Android 4.4.2 KitKat N7100XXUFND4 Official Firmware Download ListSamsung rolled out the firmware for the following countries. The firmware which are unbranded or not locked to any carrier, no matter of which country or region, can be flashed on any Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 model.
Philippines (Globe): N7100XXUFND4_N7100OLBFND1_GLB.zip
Philippines (Smart): N7100XXUFND4_N7100OLBFND1_SMA.zip
Philippines (Sun Cellular): N7100XXUFND4_N7100OLBFND1_XTE.zip
Philippines (Open Line): N7100XXUFND4_N7100OLBFND1_XTC.zip
[Firmware for rest of the countries and carrier will be added here when available]
How to Install
- Download Android 4.4.2 XXUFND4 Firmware for Galaxy Note 2 N7100 from the above list
- Download Odin 3.09
- Switch off your phone and boot Galaxy Note 2 N7100 into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons (long press until the boot screen appear), now press Volume Up key to proceed to Download Mode.
- Extract the downloaded Odin3.09 zip file and run the Odin3 v3.09.exe file as an administrator (Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator)
- Now connect your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to your computer via USB cable
- In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your device has been detected by Odin3.
- Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked.
- Now, extract the downloaded firmware zip file, you’ll find a firmware file with extension .tar.md5
- In Odin screen, click on AP (PDA in older Odin) button and select the firmware file with .tar.md5 extension (The firmware file look something like: N7100XXDLJ5_N7100ODDDLI7_INU.tar.md5)
- Now, click on the Start button to begin the installation process, wait few moments.
- Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background
- Your phone should automatically reboot after completion
- You can now disconnect your phone from computer